Friday, April 26, 2013

The future of 2 and 1/2 Men

        Angus Jones leaves 2 1/2 men because he considers it "filth" and he wants to leave for college. While I respect his decision, he should be grateful to the show that paid his way to go to college while struggling artists are paying through the nose for their education. This will most likely be the final nail in the coffin with the famous sitcom. While a Ashton Kutcher has done a wonderful job keeping it alive with well written comedy and great chemistry with his co-workers. The fact is, the show is seems to be coming to an end.
        After a strong 10, with an 11th season coming ahead, I highly doubt that there is enough steam to keep this train going. I could be wrong but a show that's called 2 1/2 men and it doesn't have the 1/2, it'll probably be just as awkward as Married with Children without Kelly and Bud. I can't see this sitcom going without 2 of the 3 veteran cast members. I wish all the best for the sitcom as a loyal fan, but I'm pretty sure we should all prepare ourselves for the most likely outcome. I do hope I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment