Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

   First of all, congrats to the Boston Red Sox for winning the World Series. The most important item on my list is wishing all my friends, fans and soon to be fans a Happy Halloween! If you have children the I hope they stay safe and have fun collecting candy and dressing up. To all adults going out and partying the night away, please be safe and drink responsibility. I will an adult going out to a party dressed as a 1920s gangster and enjoying my night as someone else.
   If you have a Kindle my short horror story Confessions Of A Vampire is available today to celebrate Halloween for free. Get it before the end of the day or it's a real loss on your part but then again it is worth the buy. Hope everyone posts a lot of pictures and have a good time tonight. Until the next is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment