Monday, November 25, 2013

Why Are You Talking?

   I went to the movies the other day and I went to watch Ender's Game. It was good and it has me interested into the book which I will be getting when I have my free time. For any movie buff, if you like a good science fiction movie then that's good. But the subject for tonight is, why are people who aren't professionals talking about who can't do a job that they aren't doing themselves? I know everyone is a critic but come on now, I'm in a theater next to a guy and I guess he must've been an award winning director because he clearly wasn't enjoying the movie.
   It's like wrestling fans who don't like current WWE superstar John Cena because apparently he can't wrestle. I'm not a big fan of him but I will defend him by saying if he couldn't wrestle then he wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't impress people who mattered. Another is people who hate Ben Affleck because he's going to be Batman and people are saying he sucked as Daredevil and also he can't act. Yeah he's an award winning actor and director but since your opinion matters more then none of those accolades matter.
   I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but seriously wouldn't be nice if you only heard opinions from people who are in that certain field? Now if Johnny Depp came out and said that Ben Affleck can't act or Al Pacino then that's a critic worth mentioning. If Hulk Hogan, Roddy Pipper or Ric Flair came out and said John Cena sucked, that's who I pay attention to. The point I'm just trying to get is if your just some guy working a regular day job and have no training in a field, shut up. I don't go to your job that I've never done and tell people how much you suck because I'm just making myself look like an idiot.
   Have respect for your peers and keep your opinions to yourself when at a theater or any location to receive entertainment. All you do is show off your regret that you couldn't achieve their success because deep down, you just don't have it. I'm sure I have my critics out there which explains why I'm still underground so I want to share a piece of advice for any underground artists like myself. Don't waste your time with any critic out there whether they know what their talking about or not and I'll tell you why. The more time you waste on them, the more they are winning their war against you and your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment