Friday, November 22, 2013

The Problem With Waiting

   I always heard that everything comes to those who wait. I just wished that someone would tell me how long I have to wait for what I want. I know that Rome wasn't built in a day and that a foundation has to be built on something. The problem is however, you become impatient after a while and begin to wonder if it's worth it. It during these moments you must have the faith to keep on going as long as you can because you honestly believe that there will be a better tomorrow.
   Every day I wake up and look at my past I realize that I have to keep going because I've gone so far already, to just quit now would be my biggest regret. I won't lie when I say that I have my doubts about my future but the fact is, I still have faith in my abilities and I know someday it will pay off. When that day will come I'm not sure but again I won't lie. If that day came tomorrow then I would be the happiest man on the planet right now. But my odds point to highly unlikely, so I will keep pushing forward and hopefully one day I will achieve my dream.
   I chose a very difficult life to have because I can't imagine doing anything else and I know I have a god given gift for creative writing. I hope to one day call myself a successful author and be recognized as a New York Times Best Seller. Until then...until the next is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment