Thursday, June 27, 2013

Burying Pride

    I am very proud of my work and everything I've done this far. However, one problem I have is that I'm too prideful. It's hard for me to lowball my work for what I believe it's worth. But you have to do what you have to for business. I put everything I have in my ebooks and everyday I pray I get a phone call or an email from someone who shows interests. But the fact is nobody has and I owe it to myself to keep pressing on.
    On July 1st I'll be releasing my newest ebook The Merlin Show I've decided that I'm going to give this away for free. It's my hope this will help get my name out there and people will pay attention but I have to say it hurts. It hurts to put everything you have into each work only to have it ignored and yes maybe it's ego. But in the interest of business and I know how great this can be, I will be releasing my next work for free on Amazon. I hope readers will enjoy and please spread the word, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment