Thursday, January 2, 2014

Synopsis for my EBook "Madness In a Recession" available on Amazon

    My name is Anthony Labson and this is my first publication and it's mostly based on specific events in my life. This poetry book is also about the people I've met during one of the toughest times in my lifetime and the struggles they have gone through. Growing up wasn't easy for me so over the years I wrote these poems as a vent for my emotions and those emotions are in this piece. For anyone that's ever felt like an outcast, lost their faith, or just hated life in general, this EBook is for you. My hope is when you read this EBook, you know that you are not alone and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    Why do I believe that this book is worth your purchase? All of these poems don’t just reflect me or one person but reflect specific issues that are universal. This isn't just a book of words coming together to fill a page. It's a book containing vast emotions experienced by several people who have experienced the recession in their own way. Some of these poems will make you laugh, some will make you cry, and some will even terrify you.

    By the end of this EBook however, you will fall in love with one or more of these poems. It's my most sincere wish that you enjoy this and hopefully help me start and continue my career with writing. Thank you for your time and hopefully your purchase. Please be kind and share this with others so those still in the darkness can hopefully find a light. Until the next is written, enjoy and thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment