Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm Back!

    I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I've been extremely busy this week for several reasons. One is at my full time job we had a hard count inventory coming up and that is never a good thing. I've had to count so much the past week that I feel like I could give birth to an accountant and what's worse is I have to get started on my taxes. But a job is a job and it's giving me the money I need to get my second biggest project going and that's writing and getting my name and products out there. The second biggest reason is I'm working on getting one of my books to print soon!
     Out of the 5 stories I have written, I decided to print A Murder For A Murder: September 11th 2026 which should be available soon. The final reason I haven't been on is simply, I just exhausted. While doing this I'm still working on my trilogy and will hopefully have the first part available soon. I haven't been getting much sleep and I'm feeling really drained so I won't go into details about the titles just mentioned but I will keep you updated. Sorry for being brief but that's the truth and I won't lie to my followers or friends.
     It's been a long week and couple of days so I know I've fallen behind but hopefully soon I will get things kicking. For now I'm doing the one thing I've been needing to do, get some rest and sharpen my ax so I can get back on track with what I need to do. When I next blog it will be to announce when my first book is being released, thank you and until the next is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment