Friday, September 6, 2013

My Poem about Robin Williams! A real inspiration.

A Brilliant Robin

Ever since you and Mindy met,

I have never been able to keep my eyes off you.

When I saw you sail in with Olive

and flex your big forearms,

I knew you were a brilliant Robin.


I never needed toys

cause I watch you for amusement.

I never had to go fishing with grandpa

because I was watching a king on the screen.


The way you made us laugh with Comic Relief.

It was like watching poetry in motion,

like you were the leader of a dead society.

And you touched our hearts with more than comedy.


You’ve been everywhere from cold Moscow

to seeing a good morning in Vietnam.

Just to see you do what you can do

is a real awakening.


The way you can change colors

by turning into a big blue clown,

making dreams of a pauper come true

easier than saying Bibidy Bobidy Boo.


You’ve even changed sexes,

and proved that being an old lady

can be funny and lovable.

It’s almost like you have artificial intelligence.


Then, there is your voice

that hides so many others.

If I didn’t know any better Jack,

I’d say you were a machine covered in furry skin.


You can’t be real.

It’s like you popped out of Neverland

because you never get old in spirit.

There’s always a fresh joke for you to tell.


No birdcage can hold you.

I would have an easier time

trying to catch air with hands.

Your humor is what dreams can come.


You have done so much a man can do.

It’s almost like you have Insomnia

because you never seem to sleep.

You should be man of the year.


If there was a museum of you,

I’d wait all night there with happy feet.

I’d take a picture of you,

and rush it to one hour photo.


I hope somehow I get to meet you someday.

So, until then I will say thank you for everything.

You are a brilliant Robin, and, until there is another,

Good Hunting Mr. Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment