Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Ode to Queen and Freddie Mercury

Bohemian Legacy
by Anthony Labson

Ay-oh!
Will you let me go?
I’ve got to go
and your life has just begun.

I’m tired of being under pressure,
so don’t stop me now.
Don’t believe radio gaga,
just go and want it all.

These are the days of your life
when you find somebody to love.
Then you two rock the world until it falls
and you shout, “We are the champions!”

I know there’ll be one day
when something kills the queen
and that’s when you’ll ask,
“Who wants to live forever?”

Keep yourself alive
for as long as you can,
then when you bite the dust
remember to say goodbye everybody.

You’re my best friend,
but I’ve got to break free
and be with the love of my life.
Love, what a wonderful kind of magic.

When you have a little crazy thing
called love
Hell turns to Heaven in a flash.
So don’t deny yourself.

I made my legacy,
and now I want you to make yours
my prince of the universe.
Goodbye darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment